Who We Are
We’re Growing Your Success
Here at Domnick Seeds we have become product experts when it comes to Dekalb and Asgrow products. We are driven by technology, ever striving to bring new and improved products to our growers. We provide services like seed treatment, variable rate seed prescriptions, and delivery that will make sure that our growers are ready to hit the field come planting season.
Staying Ahead Of The Curve
It is our goal that each and every grower that we service is rewarded. That is why we offer multiple services that make your job easier.
Our services include:
- Seed Treatment
- Seed Delivery
- Yield Monitor Calibration
- Yield Checks
- Field Mapping
- In-season Crop Checks
- Corn & Soybean Plots
- Local Weather Station
- Field Specific Product Recomendations
A Legacy Of Success
- 1956 -
- Glen Domnick begins Domnick Seeds selling Dekalb hybrids along with his farming operation.
- 1969 -
- Gary Domnick joins the seed business and begins selling Dekalb.
- 1990 -
- Domnick Seeds outgrow their seed shed and begin using an empty cattle barn on the farm.
- 1995 -
- Our growth continues – Jim Domnick begins selling Dekalb and Asgrow products as the third generation operator of Domnick Seeds.
- 2003 -
- Domnick Seeds expands again, adding a new seed shed that is currently designated for corn.
- 2010 -
- The new soybean treating setup and seed shed are built and ready for operation.
- 2011 -
- Wade Feuchtenberger begins working at Domnick Seeds after schooling at Ridgewater College.
- 2011 -
- Erica Domnick begins her part-time roll as secretary at Domnick Seeds.
- 2012 -
- Tony Domnick is the fourth generation to join the Domnick Seeds growing business.
Delivering The Best
We sell Dekalb and Asgrow because we believe Monsanto will be able to stay ahead of the competition at bringing out the highest value product on the market. We like to keep our customers happy and with the performance of Asgrow and Dekalb we are succeeding.Learn more
The Domnick Seeds Team
- Jim is the lead seed salesman at Domnick Seeds and has been selling seed since...
- Wade is the precision technology lead at Domnick Seeds. Wade graduated from high school in...
- In 2013, Tony will celebrate his first anniversary of working full-time at Domnick Seeds. Tony...
- Assuming she will pass the interview her start date is yet to be determined. Coming...